**NOTE** The Exchange Synchronizer EWS for Visma CRM will be End Of Life as of 31-12-2021**
So you’re using VISMA CRM and you’re a satisfied customer, except for one thing: your VISMA CRM calendar doesn’t synchronize with either your (hosted) Exchange environment like Microsoft 365 or hosted Exchange services offered by your IT supplier. Now you never know for sure if you have appointments planned for the day when you look into your VISMA CRM calendar, which is inconvenient because you would like to fully rely on both your agenda’s. With the Exchange Synchronizer EWS you will never have to worry about having two separate agenda’s anymore, because it synchronizes both agenda’s instantly so that both agenda’s contain the exact same data. Now think of what you would want and would expect from a synchronizer… Got your wish list for a synchronizer ready in your mind? Then we have good news, because this synchronizer lives up to all of your expectations.
Your agenda available on any device at any time
The Exchange Synchronizer EWS is suitable for any mobile or tablet device connected to your corporate (hosted) Exchange server or Office 365 environment, so you will be able to look into your appointments from your favorite device at any time – and it will always be up to date.
The Exchange Synchronizer EWS comes with the following features:
- Support for modern Exchange environments, like Exchange 2010 and up, Office 365 and hosted Exchange environments
- Two way synchronization of your VISMA CRM calendar with Outlook. Ideal for companies that use Outlook as corporate calendar system
- All features from the Outlook calendar are supported, like; all-day events, recurring appointments, private appointments
- Full Synchronization of meeting invitations
- Keeps every mobile device that supports Outlook sync capabilities up to date. Calendars are always up to date when you are on the road
- Outlook calendar on the Exchange server are always up to date for quick synchronization
The use of this product will be added to your VISMA maintenance contract.
Use the InfoBridge Product Selector to make sure this is the right synchronizer for the environments you're using.